• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting Offerings - Atlas, GGA, PCH
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Usual rules: no bad people. if you say you're gonna buy it, pay up. PM'd offers always listened to. 

Shipping $4 no matter how many books you buy.

Returns only if there is a major defect I missed (missing cf, coupons cut, etc.)

I'll leave these up until Monday, Oct. 22nd at around 10 PM. Should give you plenty of time to sell other things (cars, kids, pets, old stamps) to buy these!

Happy hunting!

I'll start off strong!

Dogface Dooley 1, 4.0 - 4.5, $300. Last sale was 5.0 for $408. This is a really nice book, just that lower right corner is a mess, and top edge has some chipping/holes (above the "Dog" in Dogface Dooley, the Wacky Warrior). Spine is beautiful, nice interior pages and everything tight. Oh, and lots of dresses getting "accidentally" ripped off.

comic527.jpg

comic528.jpg

20181018_230522.jpg

20181018_230555.jpg

The Beyond 11, 2.0. Looks decent enough, but 1.5" spine split at top, long rip from top to almost statues shoulder and through his face, and some puncture rips in the N. otherwise everything attached and interior pages have great color. Storage bend and spine roll (would press our easily). $45

comic552.jpg

comic553.jpg