• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ....OCTOBER 2018 Kitchen Sink THREAD ....
5 5

103 posts in this topic

This thread will have all kinds of stuff, Archie, GGA, PCH, File Copies, Crime books, hopefully something for all tastes. Some of these will be bargains and some not so much …. I can't do much with time payments but if you only need a week or so, go ahead and claim the book. Payment can be made by regular Paypal (no friends and family please), checks(must clear), and M.O.'s. I will accept returns for any reason, hassle free, for two weeks after your receipt of the books. Shipping is USPS Priority to the USA for $ 8 (flat) and $ 15 (box). I do ship to some International destinations, but the price will be more. I sometimes do trading, so if you see something you can't afford, a trade may be an option. Some of these books will be Harvey, Dell, and Gold Key File Copies and will be very nice. I have access to quite a lot more of this sort of material, so if there's something you don't see, it may be obtainable, so feel free to inquire. As always, thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

LITTLE AL OF THE FBI # 11 ……………….. 8.0 ………………… W ……………………. $325 :news: SOLD Goldust40

…… A press would take this to 9.0 or possibly more …. white pages and surreal gloss on this Saunders beauty.

DSCN7042.JPG

DSCN7043.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

LITTLE AL OF THE FBI # 11 ……………….. 8.0 ………………… W ……………………. $325 …… A press would take this to 9.0 or possibly more …. white pages and surreal gloss on this Saunders beauty.

DSCN7042.JPG

DSCN7043.JPG

Take

FIGHTING YANK 24 ………………….. 2.5 ……………...OW ………………….. $ 225 …..Popped bottom staple and some tears and chips.... nice eye appeal on this Schomburg classic.

DSCN7014.JPG

MAD MONSTER PARTY ………….. 8.0 ………………….. OW ………………. $ 350 :news: removed from sale

…. Pricey, but tough as nails in this grade.... I'm on the fence about just keeping this cult classic.

DSCN7075.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

VARIETY 2 ……………………. 4.0 ……………….. C/OW …………… $ 85 :news: SOLD JustJimN

...Headlights and lingerie cover.... good art inside also.

DSCN7022.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

MOVIE COMICS 4 …………………….. 7.0 …………………… OW …………. $ 350 :news: SOLD JustJimN

…..Pressable. Contains a classic Baker story and tons more GGA material inside... this is one cool comic.

DSCN7018.JPG

DSCN7019.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 4 …………… 6.0 …………………. C/OW ……………. $ 400 :news: SOLD JustJimN

…… Nice Lubbers cover.

DSCN7030.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

FRIDAY FOSTER ................ 6.5++ ................... OW ................... $ 60 :news: SOLD Batarag

.. Early comic featuring an African American in their own comic.

DSCN7015.JPG

Edited by jimjum12