• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 LEFT!! LAST PRICE REDUCTIONS!! A FEW HARD TO FIND PCH BOOKS - GHOST 3! MISTER MYSTERY 1!
2 2

38 posts in this topic

:news: RECAP PG. 1, 2ND POST! :news:

ONE MORE BOOK ADDED AND PRICES FURTHER REDUCED 11/01!!

MORE BOOKS ADDED 10/30!!

Some painful books to get rid of here, ya'll...

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $8 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

6 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Some painful books to get rid of here, ya'll…

...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

This thread sounds very, very disturbing.  :smirk:

Mystery Tales 19 - Looking for $850 NOW SOLD! on this one. Cracked out CGC 4.0 OW (label included). Very glossy with dark inks.  There's a sub crease and a book length vertical crease.  Also a little wrinkling with some small color breaks upper center of fc.  Cover and CF attached no rust on staples.  There is a little split behind each staple but the cover is still pretty well on there.  Slight shadow upper bc and some little tears and tiny missing slivers sling the edges.  Sorry for the phone pics,  hope you all can see well enough. No scanner at home :(

20181023_164608-1.jpg

20181023_164552-1-1.jpg

20181023_165717-1-1.jpg

20181023_165717-1.jpg

20181023_170239-1.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

23 hours ago, Mystafo said:

Mystery Tales 19 - Looking for NOW $850 on this one. Cracked out CGC 4.0 OW (label included). Very glossy with dark inks.  There's a sub crease and a book length vertical crease.  Also a little wrinkling with some small color breaks upper center of fc.  Cover and CF attached no rust on staples.  There is a little split behind each staple but the cover is still pretty well on there.  Slight shadow upper bc and some little tears and tiny missing slivers sling the edges.  Sorry for the phone pics,  hope you all can see well enough. No scanner at home :(

20181023_164608-1.jpg

20181023_164552-1-1.jpg

20181023_165717-1-1.jpg

20181023_165717-1.jpg

20181023_170239-1.jpg

I’ll take it 

Weird Terror 9 - 5.0-ish  OW/W pages.  Very glossy!  Inks look wet on this baby.  There is some creasing and small tears along top edge and a crease across the top right corner of the fc.  Creases at bottom right corner of fc.  Bc has multiple tears alone the left edge and some chipping.  Staples are well attached and rust free.  Spine is actually in pretty nice shape.  No staining or missing pieces.  Not one I've seen come up too often in decent shape.  I'd like to get $400 NOW SOLD!! for this a-here one.

wt9fc.jpg

wt9bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Ok, I need more funds so more books have to go.  I realize I told my last buyers that I wouldn't list anymore for another couple weeks, but alas thangs happen.  I will offer to ship these on my dime to any of my 3 previous purchasers (Diamonddave, Axmen & Columbia Comics).

Vault of Horror #15 CGC 7.0 Universal C/OW - was $650 NOW SOLD!!  Picked this one up already slabbed from our own Fantasyland15 a few years back.  Slab has a few minor scuffs and light scratches but no chips or cracks.

DSC_0233.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

DSC_0236.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG

DSC_0238.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

Tomb of Terror #16 5.5/6.0-ish OW - NOW SOLD!!  Great colors on this one.  Staples attached at cover and cf, However the lower cf has a small tear at the staple...but it is still attached.  General spine wear with some color breaking creases as well as a light shadow on the bc top, bottom and left edges.  Staples are rust free.

tot16fc.jpg

tot16bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Here's a couple I'd listed previously that I'm giving another shot...

Menace #1 ex-CGC 4.0 C/OW - NOW SOLD!!  Freed this one as I didn't like how it was sitting in the slab.  Top staple is overshot and there are some staple tears at both, but the cover is still attached at both and the CF is attached at both as well.  No staple rust.  Approx. 1.5-2" split between the two staples.  Tear on bc, lower left.  There is some light staining to the interior covers.  I do have the label, but forgot to take a pic...I'll have one up shortly.

men1fc.jpg

men1bc.jpg

20181031_103219-1.jpg

Edited by Mystafo
Added label

Adventures Into the Unknown #1 2.5/3.0-ish OW/W - NOW SOLD!!  Bought this one raw from Gary Dolgoff Comics off ebay a couple years ago.  CF is detached at both staples and has a tear at the top staple hole.  The cover is still hanging on at both staples but there are some staple tears and the paper could be stronger.  There is no sign of brittleness.  No rust on staples.  Long vertical color breaking creases along spine as well as a lighter color breaking crease across lower left corner of fc.  A few small spine tears.  Color breaking crease top right corner of fc.  Chipping to corners.  Back cover is pretty white, if slightly dingy, with a few small tears at the edges.  Moderate spine roll.

aitu1fc.jpg

aitu1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo