• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 FOOM POSTER SETS & SINGLES - All Sets SOLD - Some Individual Posters Still Available

20 posts in this topic

I just picked up some old dealer stock that has been sitting in a store closet for 40 years. These are the Original Foom Posters from 1974 that were primarily send away items. They are 12" X 19" .These were all stored flat and are some of the nicer copies you will find. None have any tape or pin holes and were never displayed. I'm not calling them NM but will say they are all VF or better, a few have very light corner bumps/dings but all flaws are very tiny. Here is a list of the 12 in the set:

Submariner 

Conan 

Daredevil

Thor

Fantastic Four

Silver Surfer

Avengers

Captain America

Sgt Fury

Incredible Hulk

Amazing Spiderman

Nick Fury

You can find these listed on ebay from $25 each and up, a set is listed for around $375. These copies are as good or better that most all listed on ebay.

The sets will be shipped rolled. Shipping is $10 for one set or poster or all. I can ship them flat but shipping will be $25.

I will not "pick you out the best copies" all the sets are super nice and pretty much the same.

Here is what is available:

COMPLETE SET OF 12  ----    11   8    4  ALL SOLD sets available @ $200/set + postage

Extras individual posters I have available @ NOW $15 each + postage: Buy 2 or more get free shipping.

Submariner  2 Available

Conan          8   7 Available  

Daredevil      4  3 Available

Thor              4 Available

FF                 5 Available

Silver Surfer     2 Available

Avengers       1 Available   ALL SOLD

Captain America  2 Available  ALL SOLD

Sgt Fury         4   3 Available 

I also have about a dozen  lesser copies available, no complete sets, drop me a PM

Check/MO/Paypal  BUT PLEASE PAY WITHIN 3 DAYS UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE.

No HOSers or people I have blocked. 

Edited by bcc

All sales threads should go like this! Great pickup and sale, lots of happy buyers (I have four of these already and did not know that they were FOOM posters!) and I hope you got them cheap!!!