• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any facilitators in the Las Vegas area? Signings with Jim Lee, J Scott Campbell, Adam Hughes, Mark Silvestri at Torpedo Comics!

7 posts in this topic

Looking to get some books CGC signed with a few creators. Any facilitators in the Las Vegas area? Torpedo Comics has a great lineup in the next few months. 

Jim Lee

Adam Hughes

J Scott Campbell

Mark Silvestri

17 hours ago, Aznfunk said:

Looking to get some books CGC signed with a few creators. Any facilitators in the Las Vegas area? Torpedo Comics has a great lineup in the next few months. 

Jim Lee

Adam Hughes

J Scott Campbell

Mark Silvestri

Planet Awesome Collectibles are out of there and will be. They work with Torpedo. I've had them get a couple books done for me this year while I was stationed over in England to include Jim Lee at MegaCon. Highly reccomend them. You can find them on Instagram. Great guys over there. 

Edited by SpeedforceKJ

18 hours ago, Aznfunk said:

Jim Lee

Adam Hughes

J Scott Campbell

Mark Silvestri

image.thumb.png.b6b4ebf986d520d2e00ea8920325c1bb.pngI was looking at their IG page and it states the following:

1 hour ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

Planet Awesome Collectibles are out of there and will be. They work with Torpedo. I've had them get a couple books done for me this year while I was stationed over in England to include Jim Lee at MegaCon. Highly reccomend them. You can find them on Instagram. Great guys over there. 

8 minutes ago, TonyMartinez2242 said:

image.thumb.png.b6b4ebf986d520d2e00ea8920325c1bb.pngI was looking at their IG page and it states the following:

The boards strikes again! Thanks both!

6 minutes ago, TonyMartinez2242 said:

Thank you! Im going to send some comics to get signed by campbell and I thought I was going to have to wait until next year.

Same here. I've been trying to get Hughes for a while now. He's cancelled a few appearances this year so I try to send in something when he shows up.

Best of luck getting your sigs! I really want another Jim Lee sig and I talked to PAC a few weeks back to make sure they were gonna be doing any more of his this year so I'm assuming this is the signing they were talking to me about. I just can't swing it at the moment with my wedding next week.