• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Ditko SIGNED comic!

6 posts in this topic

hey guys, just got this in as a birthday gift for myself, so stoked to finally own one, i am a huge ditko collector, i only collect ditko comics. anyway does anyone know the history behind this? i know there are more that exist out there and that Robin Snyder published them with steve but does anyone knopw how they came to be? does nayone else know of anyother ditko signed books? thanks!

18434832a2b2ab0c8a13b06182fe30b7.jpg

cf7551ac868e487f87f6473b894cb76b.jpg

Since Robin funded these on Kickstarter, perhaps a certain level of donation got contributors signed copies. That’s just a guess though, I never followed his latter day projects closely.

Although he supposedly didn’t sign any comics after 1960-whenever the date was (1964?) there's bound to be some out there, though most likely in black hole collections.

Maybe you should change the title of the thread to Ditko’s Package.

Please note that original poster of this thread is currently up for nomination for our very own Hall of Shame after he has admitted to forging Ditko signatures on low grade comics and selling them for over $1400 to other board members.