• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Filter81 Sales Thread AF 15, Bat 1, Cap 1, Hulk 181 + More (Take 2)
9 9

145 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2018 at 2:09 AM, Filter81 said:

Thanks everyone who commented, PMed, purchased, etc!!  I'm going to close this sale down and move some of the remaining books to other venues.  If anyone is interested in any remaining books please feel free to send an E-mail or PM.  Thanks!!

Hopefully @Filter81 didn't sell the book on another venue!

7 minutes ago, Bird said:
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Filter81 said:

Thanks everyone who commented, PMed, purchased, etc!!  I'm going to close this sale down and move some of the remaining books to other venues.  If anyone is interested in any remaining books please feel free to send an E-mail or PM.  Thanks!!

Exactly

44 minutes ago, Bird said:

Not that I know of. Just here, the Boards. We PM’d quite a bit. He knew I was choosing between the Cap 1 and the Bat 1, using the Heritage auction as a litmus test. 

Theres a lot more discussion in the thread titled “Cap 1 vs Bats 1”

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

48 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Not that I know of. Just here, the Boards. We PM’d quite a bit. He knew I was choosing between the Cap 1 and the Bat 1, using the Heritage auction as a litmus test. 

Theres a lot more discussion in the thread titled “Cap 1 vs Bats 1”

Congrats to both of you good sirs; we need a " hats off" emoji!