• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay 10% Off - New Coupon

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pjray55 said:

Use code PICKUPTEN by 8am ET tomorrow for the discount up to $100

Thanks for the head's up! (worship)

12 minutes ago, icp004 said:

Something told me a coupon may drop so when my best offer was accepted last night I decided to let this set in my cart for a few days.  Finally, the coupon gods have smiled upon me! :banana:

I usually let things eBay wins sit a couple days before paying anymore because of these coupons, but I have not had any such luck so far. :sorry: 

You *can* use this coupon on multiple items as long as it is used in a single transaction.

The 10% cap for that single transaction is $100.

Ex: 3 items of $100, $200, $300. Instead of getting $30 back on that $300, put them all in your cart and checkout to receive $60 back.

I haven't tried it out (yet), but that's what the fine print is telling me.

7 minutes ago, manetteska said:

You *can* use this coupon on multiple items as long as it is used in a single transaction.

Ex: 3 items of $100, $200, $300. Instead of getting $30 back on that $300, put them all in your cart and checkout to receive $60 back.

as long as you "add to cart" and check out all at one time.... It's always been that way...

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
13 minutes ago, manetteska said:

as long as you "add to cart" and check out all at one time.... It's always been that way...

I don't know if it's always been that way, or depends on the coupon.

The coupon is advertised as "10% off Everything"; some may interpret that as everything is 10% off and buy an item here, another there, only to realize on that second purchase you couldn't use the coupon anymore. Just clearing it up.

8 minutes ago, manetteska said:
15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
24 minutes ago, manetteska said:

I don't know if it's always been that way, or depends on the coupon.

The coupon is advertised as "10% off Everything"; some may interpret that as everything is 10% off and buy an item here, another there, only to realize on that second purchase you couldn't use the coupon anymore. Just clearing it up.

Yes it's alway's been that way :foryou: as the coupon shared usually on the boards that we share with each other is usually 10, 15, 20% off "everything".... as it is the only coupon that includes "collectables" :foryou: ..... this comment usually get's made every time...

I was just clearing things up for you, so that the next time you'll know, even if you forget to read the details (shrug) that's why I was clearing up and adding the "add to cart" line, as usually it needs explaining how to use it in a "single transaction"... No Worries :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The 10% coupon really isn't much of an enticement unless you are already on the fence with a book.  Id definitely not go looking fro flippable books with the measly 10% off coupon.

@manetteska I wasn't trying to single you out. :foryou:

For the benefit of those who read the thread, it is GOOD to do as you did and read the details.... as usually you can add to cart and buy multiple items (thumbsu

It's just good to remember and point out that it's been that way for most that we share on the boards. If you add to cart there is no commitment to buy, so it is always worth a shot  :foryou:

22 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

The 10% coupon really isn't much of an enticement unless you are already on the fence with a book.  Id definitely not go looking fro flippable books with the measly 10% off coupon.

It is better than a kick in your clown pants, though.

Thanks guys. It worked. Between my eBay bucks (expiring in one week) and this code, I basically got the book for half off. I'll spare you all the photo because it is a modern variant :sick:

In related news, the lousy eBay app isn't giving me notifications anymore even though notifications are enabled. I have to check e-mail for sold listings, messages, promotions, etc.