• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine: The Long Night (Podcast)

4 posts in this topic

Wasn't really sure of the best forum channel to share this, movies/TV seemed a decent start. I did a search and no luck on this already being discussed, maybe I missed it though. I was wondering if anyone else listens to this podcast.

So I am on episode 5 of this podcast. It started a little slow but after episode 3 I was really drawn in. 

Richard Armitage voices a great Wolverine and the rest of the voice cast is really strong also.

Here is the link to start listening if you'd like: https://www.wolverinepodcast.com/

Here is the summary for those that need more enticement to click the link and give it a listen.

Following a string of mysterious deaths in Burns, Alaska, Special Agents Sally Pierce and Tad Marshall arrive to investigate. They soon find there’s more going on than meets the eye.
The first scripted podcast from Marvel, starring Celia Keenan-Bolger and Ato Essandoh as Agents Pierce and Marshall, with Richard Armitage as Wolverine. Also featuring Scott Adsit, Bob Balaban, Zoe Chao, Andrew Keenan-Bolger, and Brian Stokes Mitchell.

Curious to hear some other thoughts but I would definitely like to help increase interest so Marvel puts out more of these. Daredevil and Punisher would be great in a podcast format.

I'm a huge podcast fan, but I already listen to about two dozen a week and I'm hesitant to add another.  I saw that this existed and became interested, but I haven't researched it enough to know yet whether or not to try it.

On the plus side, it's short and therefore looks like an easy listen.  My main hesitation is every podcast I've ever listened to is basically news, science, or talk radio; I'm not sure I've listened to a fiction podcast ever yet, aside from one a few years ago related to World of Warcraft.

17 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I'm a huge podcast fan, but I already listen to about two dozen a week and I'm hesitant to add another.  I saw that this existed and became interested, but I haven't researched it enough to know yet whether or not to try it.

On the plus side, it's short and therefore looks like an easy listen.  My main hesitation is every podcast I've ever listened to is basically news, science, or talk radio; I'm not sure I've listened to a fiction podcast ever yet, aside from one a few years ago related to World of Warcraft.

I'd say its worth giving a shot. Most of what I listen to is also news and technology related. This is the perfect length for a morning walk, or car/bus/train ride home.