• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen statue

6 posts in this topic

Hey, dont know whether this is the right thread but im sure someone will let me know if it isnt. Someone entered one of the outbuildings on my farm in the past 8 weeks (i know, ive just not had cause to go in there) and took a load of stuff. Tools etc. All can be replaced. However those bastards took my Sideshow Collectables Silver Surfer statue

I was storing in there also. It has slight damage so ill know its mine. This is up in Canada, near Toronto. I put a tweet out today, but if anyone sees one come up for sale let me know. Heres the tweet - 

15 minutes ago, comics-rock said:

Hey, dont know whether this is the right thread but im sure someone will let me know if it isnt. Someone entered one of the outbuildings on my farm in the past 8 weeks (i know, ive just not had cause to go in there) and took a load of stuff. Tools etc. All can be replaced. However those bastards took my Sideshow Collectables Silver Surfer statue

I was storing in there also. It has slight damage so ill know its mine. This is up in Canada, near Toronto. I put a tweet out today, but if anyone sees one come up for sale let me know. Heres the tweet - 

If they stole a chainsaw the cops will be all over it-they take chainsaw thefts very seriously.

9 hours ago, aszumilo said:

What are the "obvious reasons" you can't go to the police?

sorry, that was for people who follow on twitter. i am a cop, currently suing my service over corruption cover up issues. (and seriously, think they’ll give a mess). just asking guys and girls on the board to keep an eye out.