• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can you tell ASM 300 reprint?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

This question is so elementary, that I felt it is most appropriate in the noob forum. But for the life of me I can't seem to tell the difference. Can someone share with me how you would know this ASM is a reprint? The cover looks identical to the original. People are selling these online and I don't know which ones are real or not.

image.png

Edited by MagicMan_2017

5 hours ago, MagicMan_2017 said:

Moderator, can you kindly delete my post? I found my answer, people are using stock images to sell the true believer edition. So borderline fraud. Sorry for the wasted post. I'm a noob. 

Welcome to the boards! 

You can also edit your posts if you need to...I do it all the time!  :foryou:

Edited by The Lions Den
Additional info added

5 hours ago, MagicMan_2017 said:

Moderator, can you kindly delete my post? I found my answer, people are using stock images to sell the true believer edition. So borderline fraud. Sorry for the wasted post. I'm a noob. 

I believe if no one has replied to your post, you can go in and Edit/Delete your post.  Once someone replies, then it would require a mod to remove.