• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feet are apparently still kryptonite for Liefeld...
1 1

93 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

I just noticed that.  Beast has two of the same feet.  Beautiful. 

You just know liefeld knocked himself out drawing those feet then sat back and said NOW lets see em criticize my feet drawing!!!

4 minutes ago, HarrisonJohn said:

A lot of this cover strikes me as being familiar, I wonder if some of it was lifted from elsewhere. Or is it intentional?

Screenshot 2018-10-06 at 8.58.37 PM.png

1 minute ago, HarrisonJohn said:

It looks like a whole cover like that (Cyclops isn't even aiming in the same direction as the others).

Wolverine looks like a Kneel Atoms lift.

12 minutes ago, kav said:

Wolverine looks like a Kneel Atoms lift.

The sloping camera angle would suggest that.  Or, Alan Davis.

Is it just me or does liefeld have like 7 poses that he uses over n over if so why not just get rubber stamps of those poses made-

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Is it just me or does liefeld have like 7 poses that he uses over n over if so why not just get rubber stamps of those poses made-

Arms out wide, mouth wide open, teeth clenched, mid run with one foot unseen, are the ones that come to mind. 

I just pretended both of my feet were left and it made me unstable and constantly toppling to the left-

Have so many feet ever been seen before in a Rob Liefeld cover?

I don't recall this many.

If not, then, to me, and despite the aforementioned anatomical inaccuracy, this is actually an impressive achievement.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Have so many feet ever been seen before in a Rob Liefeld cover?

I don't recall this many.

If not, then, to me, and despite the aforementioned anatomical inaccuracy, this is actually an impressive achievement.

He's trying to show his critics 'nuh uh I do draw feet look!'  unfortunately it always backfires badly.