• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

Hello.

Been a bit since my last sale, but I can assure you... this one has got some weird stuff. Some cool stuff. Some stuff that has probably not been offered on the forum before. Don't miss out.

Check or Money Order (preferrably, unless I know you) - all prices INCLUDE shipping in the Continental United States - if you live in a country outside of the Continental United States, please contact me for arrangements on shipping whatever delightful merchandise you manage to cull from my long hidden booty of treasure.

Umm... I think that's it. Offers are welcome, I want to sell ALL of this, but don't be a... don't be silly.

First up: Major Matt Mason and Sgt. Storm - $40 SHIPPED for the pair.

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

Edited by Chuck Gower

Like a Velvet Glove Cast In Iron OST by Victor Banana with Artwork by Dan Clowes

Heavens to Murgatroyd, even! It's thee Headcoats (already) by Thee Headcoats with Artwork by Dan Clowes

and thrown in for good measure:

Brick by brick by Iggy Pop with CD Cover art by Charles Burns

$20 SHIPPED for the set   SOLD!!!

Tough to find and super cool.

IMG_4850-2.jpg

IMG_4851-2.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4854.jpg

Edited by Chuck Gower

1 hour ago, Chuck Gower said:

Dan Parent Wonder Woman Orignal Art - $50 SHIPPED