• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, Chuck Gower said:

Two nice sized books of Dan DeCarlo's early pre-Archie good girl art. Both are a little over 200 pages and feature some amazing little seen work. $25 SHIPPED for the two.

IMG_4841.jpg

:takeit:

Menage a 3 by Giselle Lagace Volume 1, 2, 3 and 8 - $30 SHIPPED    SOLD!!!

Probably my favorite new artist - this is very French Sex Farce kind of stuff, which makes sense because she's from Canada, and it's very funny. Each book has a mini sketch inside! Quite the deal.

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

Edited by Chuck Gower

Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau - Pepper Project SOLD OUT book WITH SKETCH - $250 OBO SHIPPED

Tough to find and... ya know... with a sketch.

I've watched Stanley sign hundreds of items over the years just kind of trying to get to everyone he can - His eyes lit up when I handed him this to sign. 

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

4 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

Menage a 3 by Giselle Lagace Volume 1, 2, 3 and 8 - $30 SHIPPED

Probably my favorite new artist - this is very French Sex Farce kind of stuff, which makes sense because she's from Canada, and it's very funny. Each book has a mini sketch inside! Quite the deal.

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

:takeit: