• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] multi-packs, paperbacks, and other interesting items NOW 20% OFF UNTIL I CLOSE THE THREAD!
2 2

59 posts in this topic

I have some duplicate bagged multi-packs, marvel paperback books, and some other comics for your viewing, and hopefully buying pleasure.

Shipping:

I will ship your books at cost, USPS, applicable method/insurance of your choice. When you are ready to check out, you send me your shipping information, I box up your order, and send you an invoice with your total. 

International shipping available at cost via USPS.

Returns are okay for any reason, but you pay return shipping unless it is my mistake.

I accept Paypal, checks, US money orders, and cash.

I am also open to trades for items I want, or for 30/35 cent variants to add to my collection.

No HoS or probation members.

posted in the thread wins.

Edited by ShieldAgent
20% off

I will get a better picture of the #1, or a scan if anyone needs it.  Didn't realize it was blurry until uploading, and the batteries are dead in my digital camera....

Actually, I am going to replace the picture when I find some batteries.

Edited by ShieldAgent
added a sentence