• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing This Afternoon! Recap Pg. 7; DC Silver Key Freebie! - Sharing an Estate Collection Round Two - Silver Age Superman Titles
1 1

131 posts in this topic

Hi all,

For the last few weeks I have had a thread up offering mostly Classics and related material, from a 16-box estate collection that was maybe 85% Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated. Rather than run one long, confusing (to me!) thread for everything. I am willing to share from that collection, I am trying to share in focused threads, for those who might not be interested in everything coming to the board from this sizable collection. So here is round two, about half a short box of various Silver age Superman titles. But first, 

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins

Payment: Checks or money orders (I don't have PayPal)

Shipping: USPS Priority $7 for as many can fit in a legal size priority envelope, inside a flip n ship mailer. Single books can ship first class at $5. If we're over the legal envelope capacity, books move to a Regional box or medium Priority box (est. $10-$13.65).

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get them back on your dime in the same shape for a purchase price refund.

Don't be listy(tsk) including the little one in my head.

Ready? Up, up and away! 

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Action Comics #309 in VG+, held back from Fine by light cover stains lower left. Interesting book, dated Feb. 1964 and on the stands the week after JFK was shot -- JFK appears and protects Supes' secret identity in this story. Legion of Superheroes, Batman & Robin also appear. $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'll take Action 286, 299, 306, 307, 312

Quintuple ^^ The Lizard scoring lots of Action tonight! :insane: Thanks Mike! (worship)

sadly, that's the extent of it...., :sorry: