• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing This Afternoon! Recap Pg. 7; DC Silver Key Freebie! - Sharing an Estate Collection Round Two - Silver Age Superman Titles
1 1

131 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Superman #153; book grades VG/VG+, photography grades Poor. Slight stack roll and spine wear with maybe 1/2" cover split at top of spine, but awesome gloss and color that I think I failed to capture. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

:news: CLAIMED! Superman #159, free with any purchase, just claim it. Looks good in a bag but cover is split from bottom to top staple, by which it is barely hanging on. Flat, glossy front contributes to Mylar all-star look. Enjoy a reader.

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Superman #159, free with any purchase, just claim it. Looks good in a bag but cover is split from bottom to top staple, by which it is barely hanging on. Flat, glossy front contributes to Mylar all-star look. Enjoy a reader.

image.jpeg

Claim! :banana:

:news: SOLD! Superman #157 VG. It's got Mon-el in a cameo, Supergirl, gold kryptonite and best of all that neat little B&W back cover of Action #1 thumbnail in the upper left below the DC logo. I don't think that's on too many issues. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

7 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Yeah...no problem there...(thumbsu

Are there going to be any more Adventures or Actions from the early 60s?

Just double-checked....all Actions and Adventures are up; remaining in the stack are more SA Supermans (all below 200), one straggler each for Lois and Jimmy, and a handful of late bronze Supes -- a nice 300, a 100-pager, and a few that I will group into 2 or 3 lots. 

I will shoot more silver Supes next. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Just double-checked....all Actions and Adventures are up; remaining in the stack are more SA Supermans (all below 200), one straggler each for Lois and Jimmy, and a handful of late bronze Supes -- a nice 300, a 100-pager, and a few that I will group into 2 or 3 lots. 

I will shoot more silver Supes next. Thanks!

:popcorn:

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Superman #157 VG. It's got Mon-el in a cameo, Supergirl, gold kryptonite and best of all that neat little B&W back cover of Action #1 thumbnail in the upper left below the DC logo. I don't think that's on too many issues. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: