• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me with specifics on this Spidey/Carnage book.

12 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2018 at 2:29 AM, OneSiDead said:

I may just be searching it incorrectly, but I'm only seeing 1 copy listed for $192. May I ask what term you are searching? Thanks

And who cares what something is "listed" at. All that matters is what is SOLD for. My LCS has about 25 of these sitting in overstock. Not scarce or pricey at all.

1 hour ago, KEY ISSUES Comics said:

And who cares what something is "listed" at. All that matters is what is SOLD for. My LCS has about 25 of these sitting in overstock. Not scarce or pricey at all.

I just glanced at it and searched "carnage" instead of "clonage", simple mistake. I do understand that listing prices do not reflect true market value. Thanks

This particular eBay listing is advertised as maximum carnage, whereas the book is actually maximum clonage. The seller apparently misread the cover, couldn’t find any others, and assumed it was rare.

Its a typical 90’s gimmick cover with plenty of copies available in high grade.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, Joosh said:

This particular eBay listing is advertised as maximum carnage, whereas the book is actually maximum clonage. The seller apparently misread the cover, couldn’t find any others, and assumed it was rare.

Its a typical 90’s gimmick cover with plenty of copies available in high grade.

YES.