• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics related Halloween stuff, anyone?
2 2

33 posts in this topic

Any costumes, decorations, etc. out there? Anyone give out comic books? I have in the past, and it goes over better than you might think!

This year I attempted to carve Goom. 

Now, with the bar this low, I know everyone will be willing to share! Let's see it!

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Halloween has been great so far this year.  We carved pumpkins and my Jack (middle) turned out better then I hoped.  We went to a big costume party Saturday night and our Voodoo lovers costumes were a hit!

Halloween 1.jpg

Halloween 2.jpg

Pumpkins.jpg

Great costumes !

Did you do the garage door thing this year?

-bc

2 minutes ago, bc said:

Great costumes !

Did you do the garage door thing this year?

-bc

Not this year - did it twice and we both have been so busy this year with other stuff.  The original garage door video took off a bit this year and went from 29 million to 32 million views over the last week.

Just dad & son, just coincidence. We painted it grey together, he did the drawing and lettering and then i modeled it a bit.

FWIW I googled Eric Cartman just to make sure you were referring to South Park, and that there wasn’t yet another current day comic artist I did not know.

Gravestone.jpg

GravestoneCU.jpg