• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chilling adventures of Sabrina - netflix

13 posts in this topic

Several of the covers from the series are featured prominently in the opening credits. As each issue had variants - some several variants - I expect the covers that are shown in the credits will become the go-to versions for casual buyers and readers. 

#1 outside front cover:

51BOuXV79BL.jpg

And when you open the flap, #1 inside front cover:

SabrinaComicFst2015_with-blue-logo1-325x

Both images prominently used.

The title screen image is from #2:

238px-Chilling_AdventuresOf_Sabrina_issu

#3:

sabrina_03-0.jpg?w=383&h=594

#4:

ChillingAdventuresOfSabrina_04-0.jpg

#8:

chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-8.jpg

Edited by Crimebuster

21 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

From episode 1, they used Sabrina cover image from Giant Size Sabrina #1 (1970) twice plus seemed to have a background poster of Madhouse Comics with Sabrina in Harvey's bedroom. Bit fast paced, interesting fresh characters, and Madame Satan.

1ahZfYj.jpg

FF Annual 6 :x

I liked this show. Yes, a little teeny bopperish, but fun, and I suppose if I was watching it with my 11 year old daughter (who does not exist) I'd be a little stressed. My 7 year old boy wasn't that interested. My 13 year old has not gotten around to it yet.  For some reason the 7 y.o.  is really into Lemony SNickets.