• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Replica" comic - Seriously
2 2

37 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AJD said:

The price is too high, but I have no problem with reproduction comics - just another form of reprint. I own a few and quite enjoy them. (shrug)

I agree that there is nothing wrong with buying or owning one of these.  I just thought $123 was a bit steep for a replica.

I think you and I are on the same page.

I have a Detective 27 replica similar to this one, a Moon Girl 5, and a Phantom Lady 17. It's just a fun way to read the books, no one would mistake them for the real thing. But I didn't pay anywhere near 100 bucks for them either.

9 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Which PL are you looking to read?

I lost interest it was #17.  after reading a few GA comics I decided they were all pretty blah

Just now, kav said:

I lost interest it was #17.  after reading a few GA comics I decided they were all pretty blah

OK.  I was going to say that if you can't find it online, I could scan my 17 for you.

Just now, Hudson said:

OK.  I was going to say that if you can't find it online, I could scan my 17 for you.

wow that would have made me like you plus you would get credit-

9 minutes ago, kav said:

wow that would have made me like you plus you would get credit-

scanning pages can also detach covers as I lerned the hard way-

41 minutes ago, kav said:

I love Fox Phantom Lady books, along with Blue Beetle. The "stories" are just excuses to show half naked women drawn by Jack Kamen and Baker, along with crazy violence. I find them delightfully lurid.

13 hours ago, Hudson said:

Thank you.   

That saves me the time and effort of digging out my copy and scanning for KAV.  

Now I have no reason to like you

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

:news:

:bump:

:news:

For those unhappy with the $123 price tag, I see the seller has moved the price down to a mere $99.99.

What a bargain....doh!

This makes me like you.