• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUYING! ALLRED X-Force and X-Statix covers!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hey Glen, 

I'm Mike's rep.  I've sold a lot of covers from the run, but there are still a few on my site if you haven't looked there yet - www.gotsuperpowers.com.

I may have one, maybe two not on the site, or splashes anyway, so let me know if you don't see something that appeals.

Best

Simon

On 11/2/2018 at 1:11 PM, GotSuperPowers? said:

Congrats on both!  I sold the 125 cover for Mike, maybe twice unless I'm mistaken (once for him, and then once for the guy who bought it), and I think I sold the X-Statix cover too!  

Thanks Simon!  Also, just wanted to publicly say thanks to you for getting in touch and offering me some very exciting covers by Allred from the series. 

I'll post them up when they arrive but in the meantime you have my gratitude and appreciation.

Best,

Glen

10 minutes ago, glenbru said:

Thanks Simon!  Also, just wanted to publicly say thanks to you for getting in touch and offering me some very exciting covers by Allred from the series. 

I'll post them up when they arrive but in the meantime you have my gratitude and appreciation.

Best,

Glen

You're very welcome!  I'll be adding more to www.gotsuperpowers.com shortly, and another one has sold too.