• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

Wings 111

Flat and  tight,   bit of  gloss  left,  very nice  pages.  But  general  wear,    small  corner off  lower   RH  FC,  small  tear  inside on  text pagem
touches   the  print. 

Asking  $40  SOLD!

T6RfCeM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

MORE  Magic  of  Frazetta  portfolio

Exact same format  as  the previous    volume,  48  pages,  stapled  spine,  one black  and  white image  per page.   I  don't  recognize that many  of  the
images,   and  I'm  a  Frazetta  fan.  Some  nudes  inside  this one  so  ADULTS  ONLY.

Asking  $40  SOLD!

XUP3tI8.jpg

Edited by catrick339
ADULTS ONLY

The  Sensuous  Frazetta portfolio

This  is  a  different  format  from  the  last  two.

Fourteen   double  sheets,   folded  in  half,    exact  same  size  as  the  other  two   when  folded.

There  is  a  full  size    image  on  one  side,   and  two    single  page  images  on  the  other  side  of   each  sheet,   take  a  look 
at   the  following  two   pix. 

Here's  an outside  shot  of  the  first  two   leaves,   two   images  per  leaf.

lNTgDUC.jpg

Here's  an inside  shot  of  the  first  two  leaves,   one  image  per  leaf. 

P4nF1SD.jpg

Asking  $30  SOLD!

uBJBc84.jpg

Oh,  did I  mention,    loose  leaves,   no   staples?

Edited by catrick339

28 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Heya  kids,   Happy Halloween!

The  Short  Extortionists   are done for the  evening, so let's list  comics!

First up,   an  oddity   for  me  these  days.   I've  stumbled  across  a  Four  Color   I've  never  seen  before,  and it's  a  late  issue.

Four  Color 1072,  Marge's  Blythe.

Never  seen  anything   by  Marge  except   Little  Lulu.   Who knew?

Flat,   tight,   glossy,  with  a  small tear upper edge  FC,  another  small  tear  upper  edge  page 1,  bit of  general  wear.    White  pages.

Asking  $20  for  the oddball. 

vm6EDek.jpg

I'll take it Rick

25 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Wings 111

Flat and  tight,   bit of  gloss  left,  very nice  pages.  But  general  wear,    small  corner off  lower   RH  FC,  small  tear  inside on  text pagem
touches   the  print. 

Asking  $40

T6RfCeM.jpg

This one also(thumbsu

Captain  Tootsie 2

That's  right,   that  big  burly  blonde   beefcake  from   all  those  Tootsie  Roll   adverts  in  all those  50's   funnybooks   actually   got  his own
series...for   two  whole  issues,  :D    Buy this  one  and  you  own  half  the  series!

Plenty  of  general  wear,    big  ol'  dogear   RH  edge   FC,  and   someone  named   DEE.  in  1950,  not only  signed  the  FC  but  inked  in  the  
dogears.   Ahh,   those  madcap  50's  kids! Flat enough,    tight  spine,    but the wear,   the  ink,    the piece out of  the lower  edge  FC,  with  a 
couple  more small tears and  chips   lower  LH  edge  BC. 

Asking  $35  for another oddball.   SOLD!

toamJsG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

28 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

The  Sensuous  Frazetta portfolio

This  is  a  different  format  from  the  last  two.

Fourteen   double  sheets,   folded  in  half,    exact  same  size  as  the  other  two   when  folded.

There  is  a  full  size    image  on  one  side,   and  two    single  page  images  on  the  other  side  of   each  sheet,   take  a  look 
at   the  following  two   pix. 

Here's  an outside  shot  of  the  first  two   leaves,   two   images  per  leaf.

lNTgDUC.jpg

Here's  an inside  shot  of  the  first  two  leaves,   one  image  per  leaf. 

P4nF1SD.jpg

Asking  $30

uBJBc84.jpg

Oh,  did I  mention,    loose  leaves,   no   staples?

Take

39 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

MORE  Magic  of  Frazetta  portfolio

Exact same format  as  the previous    volume,  48  pages,  stapled  spine,  one black  and  white image  per page.   I  don't  recognize that many  of  the
images,   and  I'm  a  Frazetta  fan.  Some  nudes  inside  this one  so  ADULTS  ONLY.

Asking  $40

XUP3tI8.jpg

Take

Mystery  Tales  #1

Nice   PCH  Atlas  #1  issue,  first one  I've owned. 

General  wear,    small  corner off upper  RH   FC,  Marvel-style  chipping   RH  edge  FC, couple   tiny  tears   around  the perimeter   of  the BC. 
Old  tape  repairs  along  inside   spine,     1/2 x 1 piece out  of  center  spine  BC,. 

Looks  pretty  nice,  but it's  an optical  illusion,   lol

Asking  $160,  SOLD!  per PM

G6xNVqJ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Ahh,   Lagavulin  16 year  single malt,   in  my  favorite  lowboy  scotch   glass.

Bought  it  at  a   church  rummage  sale,   and  when   I  told  the  Church  Ladies  what  I  was going to use it  for,  they  laughed  and  laughed  at  the funny  man.

vodka.thumb.jpg.a7695dda8c1ff289444dfc45467a1d02.jpg

Freckles and his Friends 5

A touch of transverse   spine roll,  bit of general  wear.   At  one  time  there  must have  been  two  completely  gratuitous extra  staples,  now  gone. 
Unnecessary,  because  the  spine  and  CF  are  tight,  white pages.    If it doesn't  sell  here  I'll  give  it  a  good  press  and  see  how
it  turns out. 

Asking  $100

J7Xyp5S.jpg

Western Comics 5

Nice  issue,  with tiny  tears  at  staples  BC,  bit of  general  wear,     couple  NCB  folds  FC, bit of  general  wear.  Tight  spine  and  CF,   offwhite - white pages

Asking  $60

IBEqNgw.jpg

Whodunit  #1

Seven  pages of  early  Matt  Baker!

Plenty of wear along    spine  BC,  I'm guessing  that  a  big  ol'  spine  roll  has  been ironed out.   Tape  at staples inside  spine,    two more  pieces  at
staples on  CF. Generl  wear,  chipping  ZRH  edge  FC,  couple  small  corners off. 

WHEW!   All  that  being  said,   it's  tight,     displays  nicely,  has offwhite pages.

Asking  $50  SOLD!

N4AAUob.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Whodunit  #1

Seven  pages of  early  Matt  Baker!

Plenty of wear along    spine  BC,  I'm guessing  that  a  big  ol'  spine  roll  has  been ironed out.   Tape  at staples inside  spine,    two more  pieces  at
staples on  CF. Generl  wear,  chipping  ZRH  edge  FC,  couple  small  corners off. 

WHEW!   All  that  being  said,   it's  tight,     displays  nicely,  has offwhite pages.

Asking  $50

N4AAUob.jpg

Take

World Famous  Heroes  Magazine 3

Obscure  Centaur from 1942.  Bob  Lubbers  art.

Flat,   clean  square,   tight, decent  gloss, offwhite  pages.

Only  issue  of  this  title   I've  seen  in  hand. 

Asking   $350  FIRM

O2qEVkW.jpg

Edited by catrick339