• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Black Diamond  Western 19

Prettiest  Western in  the  thread. 

Flat,   clean,   tight  spine  and  CF, bone white  pages,   good gloss.   There's  a  faint  whiff  of  stacking  roll,  on   the  RIGHT  hand  edge
for  a  change,  and the  teensiest  of  dogears  upper   RH  FC.   That's  pretty  much it.  
If  this  doesn't  sell  here   it's going in  for  a press  and  a  slab.

$100  FIRM

bd2AA3Q.jpg

:takeit:

Eh 7

So,  Charlton  took  a stab  at    the  success of  MAD  too,   this  issue  pokes fun  at   Liberace,   I  Love  Lucy,  The Steve  Allen  Show, 
and  Mickey Spillane's  "I  The Jury"  Not  bad  at all,  considering.  Oh,   and  an old  game  show,   Beat  The  Clock,  leave us not  forget  that one. 

Small  tears  at lower  staple,   good  amount of  general  wear.  Tight spine  and CF,   white  pages.

Asking  $30

07wOl7Z.jpg

Teenage Diary Secrets 4

This  the oversize,  durned near  magazine sized   issue,   alas missing  a  centerfold.

Lists  for  over  $50  in  O'street  G,   does  anybody  want a  cheap  reading  copy?

$10  takes it.   SOLD!

eEjoYP8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Teenage Diary Loves 4

This  the oversize,  durned near  magazine sized   issue,   alas missing  a  centerfold.

Lists  for  over  $50  in  O'street  G,   does  anybody  want a  cheap  reading  copy?

$10  takes it. 

eEjoYP8.jpg

Take

Robot,   you  DID  see  that  I  mistyped  the  title,  right?  Fixed now,  but  it's   SECRETS  not  LOVES.  

Still  want it?

Amazing Adventures 6

Rough  reader, with plenty of  bits  gone  around  most  of the  perimeter  of  the FC,  more missing   upper  and  LH  edge  BC.  Old  tape  repairs 
along  inside  spine,  light  water   BC.  Interior is  okay,   but  light  water  stains  throughout.    

Like  I  said,   rough  reader. 

Asking  $15  SOLD!

3Wh5M09.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yep, I like the big ones!

Great!  Got another lowgrade  Mickey  Mouse Mag  coming up  in  a  while. 

Teenage  Diary  SECRETS  4   is  SOLD!

Thanks  Robot!

40 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Back  to  work!   Twenty  more  mixed  goodies  this  evening.

Adventures in  Wonderland 5

Spine  taped  inside, general  wear, small  tape  BC. 

Tight spine  and  CF,  white pages

Asking  $10

swBzkx1.jpg

I'll take it 

All  right,  per  Robot's  aggressive  demand,  here it is.

Mickey Mouse  Magazine V4  #12

Cover is completely  split  along  spine,  with  bits  gone  here  and  there,  old  tape stain  LH  FC,  1"  square  piece out  lower  edge  FC.  couple  tears  BC
to  boot.  Corner off  last  page,  doesn't touch the  art. Interior is solid enough,  with  cream - offwhite pages.

Strictly  a  reader  copy,   asking  $20

oFfeOHh.jpg

Whaddya  think,  Gang?  Should  I  tell him  about  the  other  issue  I  have  tucked  away  in  the  "sell  this"  box?  Or  the  coverless  V1#4  I have  somewhere in the basement?

The Spirit  17

Angular piece out  RH  edge FC,  plenty of  general  wear,  quite a bit of soiling    BC.  Tight  with  offwhite pages.

Asking   $40

SJIBp9L.jpg

Son Of  Sinbad  #1

Nos here's  something  I  wish  would  have  taken off.   All  Kubert  throughout,    charming  rogue,  good  stories,  great  art,  and  some of 
the  coloring is  garish  enough   you'd  think  it  was  done  by  the   person  who  did   all those  L  B  Cole  covers. I've  never  bothered to  
research it,  don't know  if  this issue  is  a  compilation  of  all  the   S O S  stories  printed  elsewhere,  or  a  new  work.  All  I  know is  that 
I  like it.     Stumbled into  another  copy,  so  this one is up  for  grabs. 

Bit of  general  wear,  upper  staple  is  only  hanging  to  the  back  side  of  the  cover, upper staple is  rusty,  no  migration.  Small light  water lower
edge  BC

Flat  and  tight,  bit of gloss left,  offwhite pages.

Asking  $100

ZgDFwIB.jpg

Joe Palooka

Well,  our buddy  with  the  stamp  is  back  again,  this time  in  the  RH  "A"  in the logo. 

Flat,  tight,   clean,  minor  general  wear,   chip out upper  edge   FC,  white pages

Take it for  $25

CccJBhD.jpg

Super Magician V3 #7

Cover loose  from  the  single  staple, there's that  damned  FC  stamp  again,   pencil  name  FC,  small corner off  lower  LH  FC,  small  stain  BC. 
Interior is tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

jkvJlNf.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Gerald McBoing Boing 3

costarring    Mr.  Magoo  yet!

Bit of general  wear  on  a  flat  tight  glossy   copy  with  white  pages.   Pretty  copy.

Take it for $25

5fqmD90.jpg