• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

All  right,  time  to  start up,

I have  twenty  for  the  afternoon  session,   and another twenty set  aside  for this  evening,

Heroic  Comics 55

General  wear,  bit of spine  roll  on  a  glossy  tight  copy,   white pages.

Asking  $15

P0cODrO.jpg

Patsy Walker 69

Lower  spine  split  to  first  staple,   corner off lower  LH  FC,  matching piece of  BC,  general  wear, bit of spine roll, small tear  RH  edge  FC,  chips out here and there.
Tight with  white  pages,  good  gloss. 

Asking  $10 for  a solid reader

fhybW3y.jpg

Black Hood 19

Last  issue,  becomes  Laugh  Comics  with  #20

Touch of  spine roll,   both  staples  a  bit rusty,  no  migration,    modest  amount of general  wear.  Couple  small  chips  off  lower edge FC. 
Glossy, tight spine  and  CF,    white pages

$200 FIRM  SOLD!

mf3AQWS.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Love Romances 40

...as  opposed to  Indifference  Romances  I  guess. 

Spine roll,   split  upper  and lower spine,   chips out here and there,  general wear.  Decent  reader  with  offwhite pages

Asking  $10  SOLD!

ixKQ8Bh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All  right,  time  to  start up,

I have  twenty  for  the  afternoon  session,   and another twenty set  aside  for this  evening,

Heroic  Comics 55

General  wear,  bit of spine  roll  on  a  glossy  tight  copy,   white pages.

Asking  $15

P0cODrO.jpg

If I recall correctly,  many of these Heroic comics have some great Frank Frazetta work, as well as a huge 1 page anti -drug ad by Frazetta.   I Don't remember which issues...

Just now, davet75 said:

If I recall correctly,  many of these Heroic comics have some great Frank Frazetta work, as well as a huge 1 page anti -drug ad by Frazetta.   I Don't remember which issues...

Williamson too.   Frank  had  something in most issues from   around  70 through the end.  They're  called out in    O'street.

Comic Cavalcade 47

Nice  tight  copy,   good  gloss,   white  pages. Couple  small tears  FC,   tiny  tear  lower  BC. 

I'm  kind  of  surprised,   I  expected  all  of  these  to  sell  quickly.

Well,  here's  the  last one,  asking  $35  SOLD!

d1GzJtZ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Black  Cat Mystery 37

Rough reader

Perimeter  on  both  FC  and  BC  is  rugged  and  rubbed,  lower  spine  is  split  halfway up  with  a  couple  other small splits  further along.
Small  pieces out here  and there, rusty  staples  with   migration.  Interior  is  surprisingly  nice,   white  pages  with  a  bit of foxing  here and there. 

Grab  a piece of  dung that  displays  better  than  it  should  for  $15  SOLD!

EiUCs73.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Black  Cat Mystery 37

Rough reader

Perimeter  on  both  FC  and  BC  is  rugged  and  rubbed,  lower  spine  is  split  halfway up  with  a  couple  other small splits  further along.
Small  pieces out here  and there, rusty  staples  with   migration.  Interior  is  surprisingly  nice,   white  pages  with  a  bit of foxing  here and there. 

Grab  a piece of  dung that  displays  better  than  it  should  for  $15

EiUCs73.jpg

take

The Lone  Ranger 18

Durned  near  as  nice  as  the  Black  Diamond  from  earlier in  the thread,  with  the  same odd little   stacking roll on  the RIGHT  edge of the FC.

Out of the  same  collection,   I'm  guessing  out of the  same  stack,  lol

Very minor  general  wear  on  a  glossy  tight  copy  with  white pages,  neat  arrival  stamp   lower  BC

Asking  $60

XmTShGz.jpg

Laugh Comics 35

Another flat,  tight,   square  issue. Small  tear  upper  edge BC,  two  more  tiny tears BC. Two  tiny  discolorations  RH edge FC,  near the   Archie  logo,  maybe
water  drops?  Inside edge of  FC  is  lightly  discolored  tan  for  about  a half inch in.  Decent  bit of gloss left,  offwhite pages.

Asking  $80  SOLD!

rmjnWII.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Atomic War 4

Lower  staple  pulled,    upper  staple  only  attached on  back  side.   general  wear  discolored  upper  RH  FC.  small pencil  BC. 
Extreme  outer  corner of book  under the  FC  discoloration is starting  to  get  brittle,   tiny  corner on every  page   missing. 

Flat  and  glossy,  offwhite pages. 

Asking  $75

Js5ne46.jpg

32 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Comic Cavalcade 47

Nice  tight  copy,   good  gloss,   white  pages. Couple  small tears  FC,   tiny  tear  lower  BC. 

I'm  kind  of  surprised,   I  expected  all  of  these  to  sell  quickly.

Well,  here's  the  last one,  asking  $35

d1GzJtZ.jpg

Take