• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

Captain America 71

Another one out of the bound  volume. 

Four  binder holes,   bit of glue  residue  along  spine,  two  small tears  lower edge FC,  dust shadow  RH  edge  FC, small tear  lower  edge   BC.
Ink  name  FC, small  light  stain   lower  RH  BC.  Tight  spine  and  CF,   bone white pages. 

Asking $500,  FIRM

nppD7bS.jpg

Here we  go,  Gang!

Last  book  for  the  evening,    last  book  for  the thread.

Casper  The Friendly  Ghost  #2,  from  the  five issue  St. Johns   run,  before  Harvey  got  the  character,

Only issue of the  five  I've  ever  seen  in  hand,   and  I've  been  sort of looking  since I  first spotted  them   in the Gerber  Guides. 
Guides  have  the  series  all  rate as   a 6,    but   I  sure  haven't  seen  any.  There is  a  teensy  bump  and  a  tiny tear  lower  edge FC.
There is a teensy bump   lower  edge  BC. There  is  a  whiff  of  general  wear.  This  is  a  flat,  clean,    glossy  copy  with  white  pages,
tight  spine  and  CF.  I suspect  you'd  look  a long  time  to  find  a nicer  copy  at  any  price.

And  that is  the  best  I  have  this thread.

Buy it  now  or   it  goes out  for  a  professional  press  and  a  slab.  

$1200   FIRM

DIDJLsN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Well  Gang,   that's  the  best  I  have  to offer.  

Look things over,    make  any  PM   offers,  enjoy  digging  the   material  listed  through  Sunday Night  that is now  out  at  discount,    
build  a  bundle  and  make   an  offer,    anything  reasonable  will certainly  be  considered.  

Certain notes:

I honestly  expected   more of the pre-hero  Marvels  to  sell.  Too  pricey?
Westerns  are  dead  as  disco,   even  when  they're  beautiful. 
Laugh  Comics  are  lookin'  dead  too.   Has  Teen  Humor's  time  come   and  gone?
I thought  the Juice  Use  giveaway  would  sell  more or less instantaneously.  Shows what I know,  lol

I think  everything  else  sold  more or  less  the  way  I  expected,   with  just  a  few  surprises  both in  SOLD  and  not  sold. 

Let me  know  what  you  think!

Invoices  tomorrow  afternoon  and  evening.  

Sincere  thanks  to  all  who  bought,  all  who  commented,  and  all who  lurked. 

Rickster,   heading  downstairs  for a drink  and  a  snack.

All  right,  Gang!

Thanks for  the kind words!

Invoices  start  rolling  out shortly,   I  expect  to  close the thread   between  9 and 10 PM  tonight  when  the last  invoice has been sent.   

Here's  the last  opportunity  to   pick  the  carcass.   

NOW  GET IN  THERE  AND  PICK!   PICK!

Lone  Ranger 18  is  SOLD!

Thanks  David!

Now THAT'S   the  way  to  pick  a  carcass!   Nibble  off  a  little  bite  here  and  a little  bite  there. 

All  righty,    invoices  are  moving  right  along,   I'll be  done  by  9  PM.

This  thread  will  have  a  hard  close  at  that  time.

Last  chance to   cannibalize  a  little  flesh  off that  carcass!