• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Earn 8%eBay bucks on app, 6% onsite
1 1

18 posts in this topic

I didn't think that this was by invitation only, but turns out it is so I guess check your emails? :shy: 

I couldn't delete thread, but if I got the email or the notice on the home page of ebay, surely someone else did and this thread can remind you to check :foryou: 

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didn't think that this was by invitation only, but turns out it is so I guess check your emails? :shy: 

I couldn't delete thread, but if I got the email or the notice on the home page of ebay, surely someone else did and this thread can remind you to check :foryou: 

And apparently varies by user. I'm getting 10% on app and 8% through the website.

11 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I'm getting nothing... like usual.  I need to stop buying from ebay.

I think buying keeps you in the loop :baiting:

But seriously do you get other emails? When you signed up for eBay bucks were the correct boxes checked?

lol idk just trying to help  :shy:

12 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Yes I am signed up but I get NO emails... no idea why

I'd call eBay then, because I get emails constantly! Like 3-4 times a day lol

Not with eBay bucks percentages or percentages off, but with "this listing may be right up your alley" emails....

It's quite annoying, but I used to not get them and had to go back and get a box checked and now I get the emails... just saying that I had to call eBay too  :foryou:

If you do call, when they ask if in this situation are you the buyer or seller? Say buyer, you wait time will be less...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Auto correct jmon phone J'mon!

21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd call eBay then, because I get emails constantly! Like 3-4 times a day lol

Not with eBay bucks percentages or percentages off, but with "this listing may be right up your alley" emails....

It's quite annoying, but I used to not get them and had to go back and get a box checked and now I get the emails... just say in that I had to call eBay too  :foryou:

If you do call, when they ask if in this situation are you the buyer or seller? Say buyer, you wait time will be less...

Okay, I will call them this weekend. TY

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Anyone know how to request an invoice from a seller for multiple items from the App? 

eBay is blocked at work.

I suppose know the eBay s3llers ID and message in an email.... I don't know how easy that is in the app... 

I had to watch the item on my laptop to get to it easy on the app on my phone... I don't know any other tricks..

I just fell for the oldest trick in the book... I always look for tricks as a seller and am always vigilant.  As a buyer I got duped this morning. 

Paid for something last night.  Seller says there was an error in the listing and refunded my money and said that there would be an invoice coming through PayPal.

I paid through PayPal but now it looks like I never paid through eBay and I also do not receive the credit for paying nor the $8 in eBay bucks.  

Face. Palm.