• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Batman #622 Eduardo Risso half-page splash Ending tonight on Comiclink

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have a great half page splash from Batman #622 by Eduardo Risso up in the current Comiclink auction which ends Thursday, November 1 (tomorrow night). It's a nice strong image of Batman (used as reference for the Black & White statue by Risso) with the Ventriloquist from the popular Broken City story line by famed 100 Bullets team Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso.

Here is the link to see the page

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fauctions_first.asp&id=1284079

Batman_622pg20_CL.thumb.jpg.0775932f061ea23597dd1b9adedbb2ca.jpg

Thanks for looking and all the best!

mathew

Edited by artistlost

53 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

I might. There are two Black & White statues where I also have the art, and that is pretty cool to put side-by-side. I don't collect Risso's art, or I'd be telling others to back off right now!!! GLTA!  

It would look really cool with your other statue art... and you don't need to collect Risso. It's Batman art. I know you love some good batman art ;)