• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 4th annual BLACK FRIDAY AND---AND---the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread! (yes, it came early this year)
11 11

1,170 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Incredible Hulk Annual #11 CGC 9.8 s/s Al Milgrom - $135

The only s/s graded copy on census.  Uncirculated white page copy.

hulkannual11.jpg

Ill take it if available

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Green

Where you been hiding, buddy???  I swear it's been years since I've seen you on the boards!

You know, just building an empire :D Im not around much, ive posted maybe a half dozen times since the board changeover, youve been busy i see!

On 11/17/2018 at 9:24 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Only two (2) cps ever graded for signature series on this one---turns out I still have both.   So, again----two available!

Hulk #416 CGC 9.8 s/s Peter David & Gary Frank - $95

two (2) available copies, both the same sigs

hulk416.jpg

:takeit:

On 12/2/2018 at 8:44 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel Feature #2 CGC 9.4 s/s Frank Thorne - $165

Data on this one surprised me.  It's the ONLY s/s copy on the census. And while I shouldn't be surprised---because both Thorne and Bruce Jones don't do shows---in fact, any s/s you see on either of them was through me---but I would have thought there would have been a few more MF books s/s Thorne.  The only private signing I did with him back in 2009, I took subs from board members---but I also pulled a lot of HG MF comics even when I saw him a few years ago.  I thought there would be at least one other copy in the census.(shrug)

marvelfeature2.jpg

:takeit: too.