• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 4th annual BLACK FRIDAY AND---AND---the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread! (yes, it came early this year)
11 11

1,170 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Rocky Horror Picture Show #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Tim Curry & Meatloaf - $1000  NO DISCOUNT ON THIS ITEM

Two (2) cps available   Super tough in high grade, the production values on this one and the solid black cover make it uber HTF in HG

Scarce.  No real signings with this guy.  Yes he does shows, no he doesn't sign at the shows. I believe they're photo-ops only and pre-signed photos you can purchase.

rocky1A (1).jpg

:takeit:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Sure, I should be faking my faux Irish roots today---but I'm scanning slabs instead.

So, every year I have two major sales threads.  After 16 years on the message boards, the two threads I'm pretty consistent with are my annual Black Friday sales thread and my Tax Man sales thread.  I tried starting a new tradition last year, that being the "2 for 1" thread.

So it's TAX MAN time again, and rather than start a whole new thread, I'm just going to add on to the Black Friday thread.  With over 41,000 views that sales thread was hands down my most successful yet.  Over 42 pages of books, and still lots of great stuff there---I'm just going to keep this train rolling.

So without further adieu, here begins the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread. 

Superman #317 CGC 9.6 -   SOLD

From an original owner collection I purchased a few years ago---- I was actually a little surprised this didn't hit 9.8.   Probably a minor pressing could bring this up, and a $50 Neal Adams signature if you're a mind to put him on the cover.  Actually, this is probably my favorite Neal Adams Superman cover.

superman317.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn