• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 4th annual BLACK FRIDAY AND---AND---the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread! (yes, it came early this year)
11 11

1,170 posts in this topic

Hulk #414 CGC 9.6 s/s Peter David & Gary Frank - $65

same---only two in s/s on the census, 9.6 is the top grade.  Pretty sure in both 413 and 414, they were mine.  I was a huge fan of this arc. 

Yep----double checked my inventory----I own both of the lone two graded copies  So----two available.

hulk414.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Only two (2) cps ever graded for signature series on this one---turns out I still have both.   So, again----two available!

Hulk #416 CGC 9.8 s/s Peter David & Gary Frank - $95

two (2) ONE (1) copy left, available , both the same sigs  

1) Green  SOLD!

2)

hulk416.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Hulk #418 (collector's edition) CGC 9.8 s/s Peter David & Gary Frank - $130  SOLD! to meadowman22

Rick Jones marries Marlo

**(one double signed just went for $150+, one copy with just Peter just sold at $130)---GPA climbing on this one

hulk418 (1).jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Just double checked the census----these next few Hulk books from the Planet Hulk arc still appear to be the ONLY 9.8 s/s copies in the census.

Incredible Hulk #97 CGC 9.8 s/s Greg Pak, Chris Sotomayor & Aaron Lopresti - SOLD

lone top 9.8 s/s copy

hulk97A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn