• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals #1 stated it is a 9.2

31 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2018 at 7:23 PM, Earl Yoshihara said:

I think a 9.0 - 9.2

So to update everyone. I purchased this comic thinking it was a 9.2 around Nov 10th. Received it in the mail and then shipped it off to CGC for grading. I was hoping I would get a 9.2 at least. CAME BACK BETTER THAN I EXPECTED!! SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!! :) :). 9.4!! white pages!.

eternals.JPG

2 hours ago, ThorUnleashed said:

Yeah, just starting to get hot. I think will get only more in value towards the end of 2019.. 

thats awesome...

I've got 10 copies somewhere and need to dig then out here soon...

When I was going through my collection in 2013...I remember running across a full set of The Eternals...and In 1 bag there was 10 copies of #1...at that time it wasnt very valuable and I didnt consider it a major Key so I didnt pull it...buuuuuut now somewhere in the Mound of boxes I know its there and Plan on finding them soon...

Its incredible how hot comics get when A movie is announced...

I couldnt believe how HOT Hulk 271 got...

I remember going through my Hulk collection in 2013 and 271 was $5.00...

Then I check in 2016 and Its RED HOT around $200.00

I couldnt believe how overnight when the first trailer of Ant-Man and The Wasp debuted and revealed Ghost ...Iron Man 219 got Hot

and same with Avengers 223, when The Civil War trailer debuted with AM on Hawkeyes arrow

Its incredible what Movies have done for comics in the last decade +

15 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

thats awesome...

I've got 10 copies somewhere and need to dig then out here soon...

When I was going through my collection in 2013...I remember running across a full set of The Eternals...and In 1 bag there was 10 copies of #1...at that time it wasnt very valuable and I didnt consider it a major Key so I didnt pull it...buuuuuut now somewhere in the Mound of boxes I know its there and Plan on finding them soon...

Its incredible how hot comics get when A movie is announced...

I couldnt believe how HOT Hulk 271 got...

I remember going through my Hulk collection in 2013 and 271 was $5.00...

Then I check in 2016 and Its RED HOT around $200.00

I couldnt believe how overnight when the first trailer of Ant-Man and The Wasp debuted and revealed Ghost ...Iron Man 219 got Hot

and same with Avengers 223, when The Civil War trailer debuted with AM on Hawkeyes arrow

Its incredible what Movies have done for comics in the last decade +

You need to find the 10 copies ASAP and send them in for grading. About those specific comics you mentioned prices going up. For me it’s hard to tell if one cover or specific issue will go up or not. It is a lot based on the movies and tv shows around speculation of what will come out next and news. 

Just look at the first X-men Phoenix issue. Early 2018 could’ve got it for a decent price. It has just only been going up month over month.