• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Modern Variants and Keys sale RECAP Pg 6: Middleton, Hughes, Artgerm, Mattina and more!
3 3

107 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Selling off  most of my variants and a handful of nice keys. Will post a few tonight, and many more starting tomorrow evening and through the weekend.

-First   :takeit:  in the thread trumps all other negotiations.  PM offers welcome.

-Paypal preferred. Checks/MO are fine, but I'll ship only when they've cleared.

-Shipping will be via USPS priority mail.  Shipping to Canada will be whatever that costs, which isn't cheap. :D   No other international shipping, sorry. :( 

-Returns ok within 7 days of receipt of the books, you pay return shipping.  

-No probies, HOSers, or other ghoulies (look its still Halloween IMO)

Thanks for looking!   :foryou:

Edited by speedcake

I recently had to replace my hard drive so am having to take pics of the books for now until I get the scanner set back up, ughh.   More pics can be sent upon request, no sweat. Just ask!

Batgirl #23 Middleton variant.   Super sharp 9.8 candidate, easy NM+.

$65  SOLD

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

Edited by speedcake

Finishing tonight with a nice key.  Loads more coming up tomorrow and through the weekend. Thanks for looking!

Guardians of the Galaxy #1  (2008)   I've taken the best pic I could of a small flaw on the back cover.  Super nice book. Very close to NM+

$55  SOLD

IMG_6008.JPG

IMG_6009.JPG

IMG_6010.JPG

Edited by speedcake

14 hours ago, speedcake said:

Finishing tonight with a nice key.  Loads more coming up tomorrow and through the weekend. Thanks for looking!

Guardians of the Galaxy #1  (2008)   I've taken the best pic I could of a small flaw on the back cover.  Super nice book. Very close to NM+

$55

IMG_6008.JPG

IMG_6009.JPG

IMG_6010.JPG

:takeit: