• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

41 posts in this topic

Captain America 100- CGC 5.0- $225- SOLD to caff54

I bought this book a few years back when I got back into comics. I won it as a VF/NM on an auction on the bay. When I received it I thought it would at least be an 8.0. I showed it to a couple dealer friends of mine and they agreed. It had some virtually invisible staining that gave it this grade. Whatever. I spent $421 plus grading. I guess I could hold it for another 10 years and maybe break even or just pass it along. I know I am above GPA but this is the best looking book for the grade. Looks better than a lot of 7.0s.

fc slab.jpg

bc slab.jpg

interior fc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Fight Comics 44- CGC 9.2 WHITE Pages- REMOVED FROM SALE

Last 8.5 GPA is $3360. This book seems to be pulling away as the big Fight bondage cover in the middle of the run. Also features the return of Captain Flight! Selling for just a little over what I have in it. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

12 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Captain America 100- CGC 5.0- $225

I bought this book a few years back when I got back into comics. I won it as a VF/NM on an auction on the bay. When I received it I thought it would at least be an 8.0. I showed it to a couple dealer friends of mine and they agreed. It had some virtually invisible staining that gave it this grade. Whatever. I spent $421 plus grading. I guess I could hold it for another 10 years and maybe break even or just pass it along. I know I am above GPA but this is the best looking book for the grade. Looks better than a lot of 7.0s.

fc slab.jpg

bc slab.jpg

interior fc.jpg

I will take it!