• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Dropped Further!! Star Wars #1 CGC SS Carrie Fisher, Prowse, Daniels, McDiarmid
1 1

11 posts in this topic

For sale is my Star Wars #1 CGC Signature Series 6.0  signed by:

Carrie Fisher

David Prowse

Ian McDiarmid

Anthony Daniels

I collected these signatures over a few trips to the Calgary Expo.  The allure of this book isn't the condition, but the signatures.  I'm somewhat reluctant to sell it, but my daughter wants to start learning to play the

Koto (Japanese harp) and the price of the instrument is a little higher (now quite a bit since price drop) than what I'm asking for this book.

It is very difficult to put a price on this book.  I'm basically going to price it at what it cost me to get it signed and submitted for all of the signatures plus a little bit.  UPDATE:  With price drop, I'm pretty much selling this at cost of what I put into the book.

Price= $999  $899  $799 USD shipped to the US and CANADA.  

Paypal accepted.

First :takeit: on the threads trumps all PM negotiations.

No returns

Feel free to PM me with offers.

On a side note, Carrie Fisher was an awesome person to meet.  She was absolutely hilarious, honest, and a wonderful spokesperson for mental health issues.  She is sorely missed.

SW1 Front.jpg

SW1 Back.jpg

SW1 Label.jpg

SW1 Sig1.jpg

SW1 Sig2.jpg

SW1 Sig3.jpg

Edited by TrevorP24
Price Drop

5 hours ago, BanjerD said:

I have a 13 string Koto in my spare room I'd love to offer in trade... but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to deliver it :$

That's hilarious!  Most people don't even know what a Koto is.  It's too bad, but I already paid for it and I'm going to pick it up this weekend :insane:

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Did your daughter enjoy playing the Koto? :smile:

Yes indeed!  she's been taking lessons over skype from a lady in Japan for a couple of years now.  It was a very worthwhile investment.

Edited by TrevorP24