• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 276- Is this the second most valuable Legion Appearance?

2 posts in this topic

Just saw a 8.5 copy of this book sell for over $2200! Meanwhile a 8.5 copy of Action 267 went for under guide on Heritage at $432(including Buyer’s Premium). Years ago when I was trying to put together a high grade run of Legion this was a tough book to find in high grade( I was able to get a 7.0 247 but never this book). At $2,200 this book would definitely beat Adventure 267 as the second most valuable Legion book. Thoughts? Was this just a price aberration or is Action 276 becoming a SA key? 

On 11/2/2018 at 4:57 PM, Ian Winner said:

Just saw a 8.5 copy of this book sell for over $2200! Meanwhile a 8.5 copy of Action 267 went for under guide on Heritage at $432(including Buyer’s Premium). Years ago when I was trying to put together a high grade run of Legion this was a tough book to find in high grade( I was able to get a 7.0 247 but never this book). At $2,200 this book would definitely beat Adventure 267 as the second most valuable Legion book. Thoughts? Was this just a price aberration or is Action 276 becoming a SA key? 

It wouldn’t surprise me.  I suspect the first Brainiac 5 might be getting a bump with the character on Supergirl if you’re looking for a specific reason for heat right now.