• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any fans of Sideshow Art Prints?

7 posts in this topic

I recently acquired my first print from Sideshow.

I was a little disappointed they shipped them in a rolled tube. But not nearly as disappointed when I looked to see the damage that was on the print I purchased.

I'm sure Sideshow will do the right thing and handle the return like they always do, but it's still annoying.

Couple pictures attached: the crud on the print, and what the print should look like.

IMG_0425.jpg

supergirl.jpg

I always thought that if I bought a print from them it would be better for it to be bought framed, they offer that, but it's expensive. That would keep it from being mailed in a tube, the other not so much...

12 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I always thought that if I bought a print from them it would be better for it to be bought framed, they offer that, but it's expensive. That would keep it from being mailed in a tube, the other not so much...

For the cost they charge for the prints, I don't see why they don't ship them flat. 

Framed prints are nice and all, but my wall space is reserved for original art. Prints like these I would put in an art portfolio and flip through from time to time to enjoy.

1 minute ago, NamesJay said:

For the cost they charge for the prints, I don't see why they don't ship them flat. 

Framed prints are nice and all, but my wall space is reserved for original art. Prints like these I would put in an art portfolio and flip through from time to time to enjoy.

I agree too much space. I have some Campbell prints that are up I limited it to that, but it only left room for one piece of OA :(

I agree it should be shipped flat, all my OA was  :foryou:

1 minute ago, wombat said:

$4k for a PRINT??? Insanity. I have a nice Olivia Catwoman print from Sideshow, I think it was about $400 framed, and I think that's a fair price. But $4k would buy some pretty nice original art!