• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corgis and Monsters - Books, Art and suprises!

44 posts in this topic

Hi Gang!

I have some overstock of comics I have written and illustrated as well as some cool related comic merchandise and original art. Some of it is cute. Some of it is monsters and most of it is in between somewhere.

Here is a chance to buy some items directly form the artist and creator. I appreciate all the support this community has shown my work over the years. This place is very special to me and I consider myself a passionate collector like many of you here.

There is so much to love about the medium of comics.

-First to post the :takeit:wins whether in the thread or in PM

-No hall of shamers or naughty list people.

-Prices include shipping in North America. Overseas can be worked out if needed. :)

-Paypal works great for me but I also can take checks or money orders. CC orders can be processed over the phone through the Square device.

-Offers welcome through PM

If interested, my official website has more of a summary of my career as a professional illustrator and author: www.christianslade.com

Thanks so much!

-Christian Slade

-I have been working on my all ages graphic novel series, Korgi, over the last 11 years. It is published by IDW / Top Shelf. The story is uniquely told in a silent style where pictures tell most of the story alone without using words.

-The artwork created is in black and white and uses a detailed pen and ink style that draws inspiration from the golden age of illustration a century ago.

-Offered here is a collection of short stories that we published over the years for Free Comic Book Day plus a new story with two different covers.

-I have included pictures of both covers and two interior page samples.

-Each copy will be signed neatly on the bottom of the first story page. Special requests and remarks are welcomed as well. :)

Set of 2 Korgi Short Tails comics. Identical interiors with different covers.

I have 15 sets of these available.

$15 shipped (extra set is $10)

Bookset.gif

cover1.gif

cover2.gif

comic-sample.gif

comic-sample2.gif

Korgi Fan Club Bookmark and Button Kit.

-8 Bookmarks featuring spot gloss on the Korgi logo (I love these bookmarks. We use them all the time here.)

-One large I <3 Comics button

-Two small Korgi buttons

$12 shipped per set (additional or duplicate items can be added at $1 each. Just let me know if you want extras)

KorgiCLubMerch2.gif

Edited by Darth Corgi
grammer

22 minutes ago, Darth Corgi said:

-I have been working on my all ages graphic novel series, Korgi, over the last 11 years. It is published by IDW / Top Shelf. The story is uniquely told in a silent style where pictures tell most of the story alone without using words.

-The artwork created is in black and white and uses a detailed pen and ink style that draws inspiration from the golden age of illustration a century ago.

-Offered here is a collection of short stories that we published over the years for Free Comic Book Day plus a new story with two different covers.

-I have included pictures of both covers and two interior page samples.

-Each copy will be signed neatly on the bottom of the first story page. Special requests and remarks are welcomed as well. :)

Set of 2 Korgi Short Tails comics. Identical interiors with different covers.

I have 15 sets of these available.

$15 shipped (extra set is $10)

Bookset.gif

cover1.gif

cover2.gif

comic-sample.gif

comic-sample2.gif

:takeit: 1 set please.  Beautiful art!  :applause:

Alright. Time to bring on the MONSTERS!

I am known primarily as a picture book illustrator for big publishers but these paintings were done for myself.

There is a lot of experimental approaches going on with these and I am always excited to see the results and who shows up in the final picture plane. These two series focus mostly on the Joker and Clowns.

The paintings are priced affordable in terms of current original art prices and you are getting these directly from myself, the artist :hi: