• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Bulk Listing for Comics
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, fastballspecial said:

Turbo lister

This even active anymore? my turbo lister worked for a long time after they stopped supporting it - now it will not allow for me to upload stating that I need to select a "publisher" --- even though there is no way that I see to do this......

eBay Help page says Turbo Lister is no longer available for download, however the eBay Discussion Board linked on that page links to a latest version download page(I did not try to download).

Turbo listerTurbo Lister

We are no longer offering downloads of Turbo Lister. Everything you need will soon be available in Seller Hub. Click here to learn more about our selling tools. If you find you need help, please contact Customer Service.

Helpful Turbo Lister Links

Edited by GACollectibles

Thanks - yes i recently downloaded turbo lister again ( i removed it about a year ago). it still works. The "publisher" thing is from ebay , not turbo lister. i dont find it much easier to list with TL as i need to copy and paste 'html item description' for each listing and copy and paste 'image urls'. it takes about the same time to just list 1 by 1 on ebay single listing.

Edited by moemaya

12 hours ago, moemaya said:

Thanks - yes i recently downloaded turbo lister again ( i removed it about a year ago). it still works. The "publisher" thing is from ebay , not turbo lister. i dont find it much easier to list with TL as i need to copy and paste 'html item description' for each listing and copy and paste 'image urls'. it takes about the same time to just list 1 by 1 on ebay single listing.

-- Figured out how to get the "publisher" thing to work with turbolister... Involved adding a field to the listing - not real obvious how to do it.... 

In any case - I was toying with the ebay lister - had not tried that in a long time. They incorporated a lot of the turbolister functions. Not an exact copy and still many items I like with turbolister that are not there. In the end - I am faster with the ebay listings mostly because the image uploader works faster.. Adding images with turbo - just dragged for me... 

5 hours ago, W16227 said:

-- Figured out how to get the "publisher" thing to work with turbolister... Involved adding a field to the listing - not real obvious how to do it.... 

In any case - I was toying with the ebay lister - had not tried that in a long time. They incorporated a lot of the turbolister functions. Not an exact copy and still many items I like with turbolister that are not there. In the end - I am faster with the ebay listings mostly because the image uploader works faster.. Adding images with turbo - just dragged for me... 

exactly because first you need to upload the image to your server or whatever you are using to host the images - then copy and paste link into TL. If im doing that already i might as well upload direct to ebay.

3 hours ago, moemaya said:

exactly because first you need to upload the image to your server or whatever you are using to host the images - then copy and paste link into TL. If im doing that already i might as well upload direct to ebay.

Well - they may have checnged it ( been very lazy the last few months) - i was just using TL with no hosting. I could just add the pics to the individual entry. Took forever - but no separate host...