• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF Ads

8 posts in this topic

If you are talking about the Pop Up ads that read like spam ads that you usually are more likely to get it if you go to a prom site then yes. Ads similar to “You’ve just one a new iPhone click here!” I’ve had it happen twice in the last two days or so. I originally thought maybe I had another site or something opened in the background but that’s not the case.

Hope this is just a fluke otherwise I agree and probably won’t really visit the site much if it pops up too frequently...and yes I have a premium membership and get these ads.

2 hours ago, Mephisto said:

If you are talking about the Pop Up ads that read like spam ads that you usually are more likely to get it if you go to a prom site then yes. Ads similar to “You’ve just one a new iPhone click here!” I’ve had it happen twice in the last two days or so. I originally thought maybe I had another site or something opened in the background but that’s not the case.

Hope this is just a fluke otherwise I agree and probably won’t really visit the site much if it pops up too frequently...and yes I have a premium membership and get these ads.

For anyone who cares - you can install adblocker pro (find it on google) - it works on phones and desktops and eliminates tons of ads including pop ups. You can disable them for sites you want to support.

This problem started for me yesterday too. I've never had it happen before. At first, I thought it was because I had a Buzzfeed article open. Even after closing it's still happening. I don't want to download adblockers because this has never been a problem before. I hate to think that CAF is allowing these ads to pop up.