• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Shops in the Seattle area worth visiting?

9 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2018 at 10:18 AM, B.KT. said:

Amazing Hero's in Kirkland has a decent selection

That place has horrible reviews on yelp.  Sounds like the staff there is not very professional.  Most of the comments are focused on video games.  

I'm traveling to Seattle for work but it doesn't sound like this place is worth a visit.  :sorry:

Pristine Comics in Federal Way has serious Golden Age.  You may have to ask to see them, though, as when I was there they weren't on display.  I was selling the owner some books, and spent 30-40 minutes in his office, where random stacks of key golden age were stacked around the room. 

Is it Wednesday already?

On 11/5/2018 at 4:44 PM, johnenock said:

Hey guys, heading up to Seattle/Everett area on Wednesday. Any decent shops with gold/silver books.

Thanks,

John

4 minutes ago, Leo-man said:

Not comic books...but really fun to visit...the Funko Pop store. Cool photo ops with the different sections. I believe this is in Everett.

Hit the Seattle pop museum for the Marvel exhibit. It ends in March and is spectacular to see in person.

Jk

I would have dinner at a nice Greek restaurant, and then go have a few drinks at the gay bar down the street.2c