• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM 24

11 posts in this topic

I accept PayPal; payment is expected within 24 hours unless other arrangements are made.  Books will not be shipped while fees are outstanding.
Please, no HOS or Probationers. The buyer has seven days from the day of receipt to inspect purchases
and books must be returned in exactly the same condition as when they were shipped.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.

Shipping is included in the price in the continental US.

I'm happy to ship anywhere else the law allows for exact shipping costs.

Insurance is not included but may be recommended as I can't be responsible for books after they're mailed.

You're welcomed and encouraged to PM me with offers or discussion but the first unconditional Take It in the thread gets it.

You know..., the usual rules.

My kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241444-jim-corrigans-feedback-thread/

Edited by Jim Corrigan

On 11/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, Unstoppablejayd said:

That ASM is Gorgeous!

Thanks!

Is anyone following the 9.6 being auctioned on Pedigree?

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/auction/comic/63350

I predict the final cost to the buyer will be over $5K.  It's a nice looking book with a slight left-bias to the wrap.  Does anyone else have any thoughts on that?

19 hours ago, Jim Corrigan said:

Thanks!

Is anyone following the 9.6 being auctioned on Pedigree?

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/auction/comic/63350

I predict the final cost to the buyer will be over $5K.  It's a nice looking book with a slight left-bias to the wrap.  Does anyone else have any thoughts on that?

Not another auction to follow!!!! lol

4 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Not another auction to follow!!!! lol

Why stop at one more auction when two more is twice the fun?  :luhv:

This is a link to another 9.6 being auctioned on ComicLink this month, a Northland pedigree.

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FPREVIEW.ASP%3Fcode%3D2018nov%26pg%3D2%23Item_1283075&id=1283075&itemType=0#detail

According to the CGC Verification page, this book was slabbed 10/21/2011.  According to GPA data, a Northland Pedigree 9.6 sold for $20,195 in Mar 2009, prior to the slab date for this book.  Could there be two Northland Pedigree 9.6 copies of that book, was the 2009 book resubbed getting the same grade back that it started with, or is there a mistake somewhere in the dates?

On 11/6/2018 at 3:22 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

Amazing Spider-Man CGC 9.4 ow  $2975 shipped

Third appearance of Mysterio, who will be featured in the upcoming Spider-Man movie.  There has been some confusion one other sites over whether this is Mysterio's 2nd appearance or 3rd appearance.  I believe it is his 3rd.  After debuting in AS-M 13 (released February 1963), Mysterio appeared as a member of the Sinister Six in Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1 which was released in June of 1964.  Subsequently, this book was released in February 1965.

CGC Census (Universal grade): 27 in 9.4, 13 books graded higher

The most recent sale on CGC for a 9.4 was over two years ago for a cream to off-white in June 2016 for $1449.  A white pager sold on ComicLink Feb 28, 2017 for $3234.  There are also some recent sales of 9.6s on GPA... for $6700 in March 2017 and $5900 in June 2018.  There is currently a 9.6 off-white being auctioned on Pedigree, closing in 7 1/2 days with a current bid of  $2350.  There is an off-white to white 9.6 currently being offered with a wish and a prayer on ComicLink for a $19,500 Buy It Now price.  I'd like to offer more sales data but this book doesn't turn over often in high grade so there's not much.

I wouldn't consider this a key or a minor key but, if you're trying to fill out a high-grade, low-number run of AS-M, this could be an essential book for you and it's certainly never going to go down in price or demand.

Thanks for looking.

ASM24front200.jpg.1a0898da094a97c6904282cec0903ea3.jpgASM24rear200.jpg.49b71f8cf28aea754c36b10e872bec21.jpg

ill take it.  Thanks

I would be open to trading as long as I'm only getting back 1 or 2 comparable books in return.  The TTA 59 isn't really in my collecting focus any longer and if you have one or two similar books that you'd like to get rid of, PM me and we can discuss.  Thanks.

Edited by Jim Corrigan