• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Dr.X is planning his contest. I think he said it's going to start 12/9, but don't hold me to that. It should be that week:)

More fun!

:makepoint:

You never listen to me, and you know how touchy I am.  :baiting:  Tentative kick off date is 12/13, but not written in stone. Have to factor in any seismic activity, tectonic plate shifting, tidal waves, invasions from outer space, giant spider invasions, strip club activity, or motorcycle charity rides. I have a lot on my plate right now so don't push it sister.

giphy.gif&key=a4e68d64f9127c2e27089c38b7

camo mask.jpg

Edited by DR.X

42 minutes ago, DR.X said:

u never listen to me, and you know how touchy I am.  :baiting:  Tentative kick off date is 12/13, but not written in stone. Have to factor in any seismic activity, tectonic plate shifting, tidal waves, invasions from outer space, giant spider invasions, strip club activity, or motorcycle charity rides. I have a lot on my plate right now so don't push it sister.

Please forgive me Obi Wan, I thought I wrote it down, but I write in Hieroglyphic, so it's subject to interpretation.. and you altering your mind .:baiting: or my mind... :fear:or nevermind, lol;) 

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Please forgive me Obi Wan, I thought I wrote it down, but I write in Hieroglyphic, so it's subject to interpretation.. and you altering your mind .:baiting: or my mind... :fear:or nevermind, lol;) 

Mindless Ones

Fictional Monster
The Mindless Ones are fictional monsters appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Their first appearance was in Strange Tales #127. They are extra-dimensional creatures summoned via magic to do the bidding of others. They appear to have a thick, roughly humanoid shape standing taller than most men and a hide that appears to be made of rock. They have no faces to speak of except a single glowing eye. They have savage dispositions and minimal intelligence.

9 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Mindless Ones

Fictional Monster
The Mindless Ones are fictional monsters appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Their first appearance was in Strange Tales #127. They are extra-dimensional creatures summoned via magic to do the bidding of others. They appear to have a thick, roughly humanoid shape standing taller than most men and a hide that appears to be made of rock. They have no faces to speak of except a single glowing eye. They have savage dispositions and minimal intelligence.

You mean these guys?

4HabzZdy_0506160656041up.jpg

No, this will not be my raffle prize

8 hours ago, Bird said:

okay, I am in for both the exchange and the raffle and PM sent.

Whomever gets me, if my specific wants are not something you can give, don't sweat it. 

Part of the reason I don't want to do the exchange. I have gotten specific about what I collect and would never ask someone to give me anything along those line. Love the raffle and seeing what everyone gets in the exchange.

In, PM sent!

Never really get to spend as much time on the boards throughout the year as I'd like, but I always try to devote extra time around the holidays exactly to participate in this great event and enjoy all the camaraderie among members.  Thanks again to HollyJollyOne and all the elves who make this happen!

3 minutes ago, smithdatura said:

In, PM sent!

Never really get to spend as much time on the boards throughout the year as I'd like, but I always try to devote extra time around the holidays exactly to participate in this great event and enjoy all the camaraderie among members.  Thanks again to HollyJollyOne and all the elves who make this happen!

Absolutely, big ups to HollyJollyOne and helpers for all his hard work!  Its a lot!^^