• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

It must be early this year because Halloween was just here...

We're having turkey for home, but with the relative's, we're having an Italian dinner. I'm in charge of ze sauce and ze meatball's :) 

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

We are doing a big thing a the in laws... always a crazy amount of people... probably looking more to this and BLACK FRIDAY!

Black Friday is fun depending on what you need or looking for.... ;) any comic sales?

The last 2 years the big comic con for the following year has gone on sale just after Thanksgiving :eek: eats into the budget...

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Black Friday is fun depending on what you need or looking for.... ;) any comic sales?

The last 2 years the big comic con for the following year has gone on sale just after Thanksgiving :eek: eats into the budget...

I wish there were comic sales...  I am going to a small local convention this weekend before Thanksgiving!  so fingers crossed that something good shows up.

36 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

LETS GET THIS PARTY ON THE ROAD!  Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!

OMG control yourself. Just be ready for my contest too. There is going to be a "huge" top secret prize but don't tell anyone. :whatthe:

Edited by DR.X

49 minutes ago, DR.X said:

OMG control yourself. Just be ready for my contest too. There is going to be a "huge" top secret prize but don't tell anyone. :whatthe:

:gossip: Are you going to allow kinda-noob lurkers (with references if needed) who just want to enjoy fun things on these most amazing boards? :baiting:

We aren't permitted here :shy:

(If not, is it okay to haunt and lurk? :grin:)

34 minutes ago, Bkd Reader said:

:gossip: Are you going to allow kinda-noob lurkers (with references if needed) who just want to enjoy fun things on these most amazing boards? :baiting:

We aren't permitted here :shy:

(If not, is it okay to haunt and lurk? :grin:)

Of course you can join in. Make sure you read all the rules first as there is lots going on when it starts. Don't make me come looking for you.

4 minutes ago, Silver said:

Glad I looked at Comics General, would hate to miss this!

November is the month where all boardies who ever were boardies are supposed to check in and participate !! 

Giddy Up, Giddy Up, it's grand, just holding your hand! Just hear those sleigh bells ring ting tingling too! Let's take that road before us a sing a chorus or two

It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together! :foryou: