• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Next week is Thanskgiving.  Then its Game ON!

When I announce my contest in the coming weeks there will be a 24/7 cooling center thread open,  with counselors available so you can get hold of yourself.  :facepalm:

22 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Image result for santa gif

25 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:
On 11/12/2018 at 8:48 PM, Wolverinex said:

How many more sign ups do we need to beat last year's number?

A lot.

It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll :headbang:

I just went and checked... the next VCC here on the boards is December 1-2, so that will be good timing for those looking to do some shopping for their Secret Santas!  I think... I assume we'll have our names by then.

I just bought a minty fresh lot of X-Men books from #145-#210 from the collector who said he took them directly from the rack to the plastic bag they are now in before selling to me.  And I can confirm these are definitely A) some sweet looking books and B) some nasty looking 35+ year old comic bags! LOL   I'll be listing lots of those in my booth for any X-Men fans on your lists!

Edited by fmaz

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

What's on everyone's Christmas  or holiday list?

Probably enjoying flicks, music, food, and some giving, also some continued blessings from above :) Times have been different but bearable, so I'm extremely thankful ^^ 

tumblr_oxaampJuQQ1uxj1t8o5_r1_500.gif