• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:
1 hour ago, Bird said:

He can enter the raffle and then not accept a gift if he likes. That is nice of him to offer a prize.

Good idea, I sent PM about the raffle to him. hm

but.....then.....he won't get a chance for the Greggy box :gossip:

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

I'm going to tag a few people who either participated last year, or have expressed an interest within this thread about joining the Gift Exchange:

@TwoPiece @godquest @SpideyFein

@Reno McCoy @The Resurrection @DocHoppus182 @mccollect @Ron C. @adampasz @AnkurJ @loboagain @00comics @AlexH @thehumantorch @ashsaytr@Iceman399 @Phicks @OdinsSecrets @Baltimore Lauren @Mayor006 @WEBHEAD @TheFifthHorseman @eeb03 @Unca Scrooge @MustEatBrains @Mike's Rack @frozentundraguy @Black Lantern @vsndesigns @KirbyJack @DeadOne @Jacey @Wall-Crawler @CAHokie @Comic Book Guy @GEEzusWalks @Cosmic Boy @Larryw7 @CAMPER49 @Mac Man @Cascaders27

Also, I've relaxed the restrictions for signing up. Now, anyone who signed up to be a member of this community on or before August 1, 2018 with a current post count of at least 25 is eligible for participation in the Gift Exchange.

@Bkd Reader and @SBRobin ... the above applies to you if you are still interested.

For all those tagged, please refer to the opening post on page 1 of this thread for all the details.
And remember, the deadline for signup is THIS COMING FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23rd at 11pm (EST) .

Spread the word.

I'll get in on this.

59 members have submitted forms to me so far (20 first timers and 39 old timers).

Anyone who has expressed interest in this thread that has not PMd me their form needs to do so. The deadline for sign-up is THIS COMING FRIDAY (November 23rd) at 11pm EST SHARP!!!

See the source image