• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Bomber Bob lives a life of total secrecy and in the shadows ( lol) , but he's o.k. in my book and we always touch base at Wizard Chicago. We live kind of close but our locations are off the grid, and will never be revealed to the general population.

Secret comic book wizards, I like it!

All done with my shopping! Hopefully he/she/they will enjoy the items I selected.  Some of them are admittedly “wish list adjacent” at best, but I felt they were very much in keeping with the spirit of what this person was seeking.  Now just playing USPS Roulette to see what arrives, when. 😂.  

Good luck to all remaining shoppers! Have fun! 

currently stalking my secret santa in stealth mode - found already something nice from the wish list in southern europe - lets hope that 3 weeks are enough for 2 intercontinental shipments

Can someone please tell me whether it is allowed to send some homemade cookies to the US ? Or should I refrain from it to avoid trouble at the customs ?

9 hours ago, DeadOne said:

(shrug)

Last years "official" raffle thread was started on December 8th

FYI, for those who haven’t participated before... you can take a stroll through that thread and see what people offered last year.  Hopefully, you’ll see the great variety and range of items and think “oh yeah, I can think of an interesting item that would work” and you won’t focus on some of the extremely generous top end submissions and think “oh no, I need to mortgage my home to find a way to participate in this!”   :bigsmile:

On 11/27/2018 at 12:52 AM, Senormac said:

Y'know...… it's been a slow year.  I have NOT brewed anything since January :( 

Slow for brewing I should add..... I've been working on LOTS of home improvement type projects..... but not any brewing .

I have a full kit in the fridge too, just waiting to be used 

I've been down to about one batch per year. Got a dunkel on deck but I've been wanting to do a coffee porter using Death Wish coffee for a really caffeinated punch!-)