• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I check my mail every day, and nothing so far!!  you guys are lucky!

It's coming 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

@Wolverinex Mine has already been delivered to my person and to me by my secret santa, but it is one thing to get it and then 

source.gif

it is more waiting to open it :roflmao: tempting you!!! :devil: still plenty of time though ^^ 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
my gif won't work ???

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Wolverinex Mine has already been delivered to my person and to me by my secret santa, but it is one thing to get it and then 

source.gif

it is more waiting to open it :roflmao: tempting you!!! :devil: still plenty of time though ^^ 

Yea!  I'm surprise that everyone's presents are getting to people already.  Seemed like it took  longer last year, but I guess we did have an extra week for the Christmas holiday!  

3 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Yea!  I'm surprise that everyone's presents are getting to people already.  Seemed like it took  longer last year, but I guess we did have an extra week for the Christmas holiday!  

Right! didnt it seem like Thanksgiving was like a week ago? Seems Christmas is coming on fast.