• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, wombat said:
14 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

♪♫ I know when they are sleeping. I know when they're awake ♪♫

That's what I always say. And then the cops get called. 

Some people just cannot accept attention. (shrug)

6 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I'm afraid my secret Santa doesn't know that their gift should have been wrapped. I opened the box thinking it was something I ordered for a Christmas present. 

Bad Santa.......

At least I don't have to wait till Christmas. (shrug)

I guess since it was his first time I'll give him a pass.:facepalm:

My SS from last year, did the same thing, so, I did the same thing as you.  Think it was his first time as well.

7 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

Argh, my wife has been telling me every day to open my gift already, because Hanukkah's already past, but nobody else has opened any early so I want to wait until everyone starts posting so it'll be more fun :bigsmile:.

You mean I can’t open mine on Festivus?  

8 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

Argh, my wife has been telling me every day to open my gift already, because Hanukkah's already past, but nobody else has opened any early so I want to wait until everyone starts posting so it'll be more fun :bigsmile:.

Dude, if you don't celebrate Christmas!  U should definitely open it for Hanukkah!  That's part of the rules :P  It's exciting for all of us.  Plus, you'll be more special because we are all waiting...  you won't get lost in the crowd Christmas day!  

A massive amount of Bubble wrap isn’t considered gift wrapping? :flamed:

(I hope Amazon does a good job of gift wrapping... Alexa won’t even tell me what’s shipping any more... Sheesh.)

13 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I hope I used enough bubble wrap to keep the gift safe.

Is there a "mainstream" thought on greeting cards? Was thinking about signing and sending one with the gift. Not sure if that is common or rare.

Do what your heart tells you.  I forgot to send a card this time because I was rushing to send my package before I went out of town.  However, I sent a card last year.  

3 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Received mine and so beautifully packaged I want to keep it under the Christmas tree. Just braved two branches of the USPS to get mine mailed out. Had to repack as my first Priority package was going to be around $50. 

:fear: