• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2018 at 1:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:taptaptap:lol :foryou: 

Finally made it home for the holidays and got to my P.O. Box to pick up a bunch of packages, including a very large box filled with no less than three wrapped gifts, a bag, and a card with some Wolverine art on it from a generous Secret Santa in Dallas who my tingling Spidey Sense is indicating just might be @ADAMANTIUM... :grin:

But I guess we'll find out for sure on the 25th... can't wait to unwrap all of this goodness!!!

1657D33E-8E16-49F2-A23F-70CB846B2DB1.thumb.jpeg.cfb3dd95ef545662268dac94e3b404e3.jpeg

1 hour ago, frozentundraguy said:

The package  I sent out was delivered on the 12th. but have not had a response from my recipient.

I have removed mine from the package. Great job by @TwoPiece  (thumbsu   I will open it and the card on Christmas Eve.

xmas2018_ExchangeOpen.jpeg

Fair warning: I have an extreme sense of humor, and the selection of this card shows what a weirdo I am. I'm sorry if I scar you. lol

Dear Santa,

I need one of your christmas miracles now. My secret santa package is still 2522miles away from its destination. 
I am wondering if you could make a short detour on your way tonight to deliver this little package in person and make someone very happy. 
If someone can help now it is you. 

Thank you,
Zalgardos